Career Training Bundle
HTML5 and CSS3 - two of the most integral and evolving web technologies that enable you to structure content to present it on the web. This course is designed to lay the foundation for mastering these two popular web publishing technologies. Explore advanced features of HTML5, how to create HTML5 and CSS3 markup for various web browsers, mobile devices, and machine readers, such as search engine web crawlers. The course also demonstrates how to use advanced HTML5 multimedia features such as video, audio, and animation.
Dreamweaver is a website building software that has been around for more than 20 years. Dreamweaver is a simple to use, but powerful website building tool which provides the ability to give the designer the ability to view both the code of the website, as well as a preview of what the code is making.
The course is intended for Web Designers and people interested in having control over code to learn common web best practices.
Key Learning Topics In This Course
- Understanding Web Concepts
- Coding Languages
- Resolutions Practices
- How to Start a Website and Build Basic Webpages
- Dreamweaver Layout and Capabilities
Adobe Stock allows users to find the perfect stock asset for their next creative project. It is a service providing users access to millions of high-quality, curated and royalty-free photos, illustrations, vector graphics and more!
- Use these assets on any and all of their creative work.
- Explore diverse collections of the most incredible high-resolution, royalty-free, stock assets
- Find the perfect high-res, royalty-free, stock image to enhance their next creative project
- Preview watermarked images inside designs first, then license, access and manage them directly within Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and other Adobe desktop apps all from within their Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
This course is great for anyone in the Graphic Design field, or anyone interested in creative work.
Adobe Portfolio is an online social media-based website editor that allows creative professionals to create, manage, and personalise their work in order to showcase to other users. Users can quickly and simply build a personalised website to showcase their creative work with Adobe Portfolio which is included free with any Creative Cloud subscription.
Adobe Portfolio is optimised for showcasing creative work where users can choose from a selection of layouts created with a portfolio in mind, designed to fit any creative field, from art, illustration, photography, graphic design, fashion, architecture, motion graphics, to web design, and more. It links directly to Adobe Lightroom using collection sets and updating the gallery is as easy as adding or removing an image from the collection.
This course is great for anyone in the Graphic Design field, as well as others involved in a creative profession.
Adobe Fonts is an online service which offers a subscription library of unlimited high-quality fonts. The fonts may be used directly on websites or synced via Adobe Creative Cloud to applications on the subscriber's computers. These fonts can be obtained and used in numerous projects like ads and websites.
All fonts are included with a Creative Cloud subscription and are already licensed so everything is cleared for personal and commercial with no extra charges.
This course is great for anyone in the Graphic Design field, or others working in the creative field.
Python is developed under an OSI-approved open source license, making it freely usable and distributable, even for commercial use. Python is a general-purpose programming language. Created nearly 30 years ago, it is now one of the most popular languages out there to use. Its popularity is particularly important in the data science and machine learning fields. But it is also a language that is easy to learn, and that is why it has become the language most taught in universities.
Python interpreters are available for the main operating systems as well (Linux, Mac OS, Windows, Android, iOS, BSD, etc.) so it’s very flexible in where it is used. Python has a simple syntax that makes it suitable for learning to program as a first language. The learning curve is smoother than other languages such as Java, which quickly requires learning about Object Oriented Programming or C/C++ that require understanding pointers. Still, it’s possible to learn about OOP or functional programming in Python when the time comes.
Where is Python Used?
- Web Development, using the frameworks Django, Flask, Pylons
- Data Science and Visualisation using Numpy, Pandas and Matplotlib
- Machine learning with Tensorflow and Scikit-learn
- Desktop applications with PyQt, Gtk, wxWidgets and many more
- Mobile applications using Kivy or BeeWare
- Education: Python is a great language to learn to program
Extreme Programming (XP) is an agile software development framework that facilitates the production of higher quality software, and a higher quality of life for the development team. This course provides a basic understanding of AGILE/XP principles and tools and techniques used in implementing AGILE/XP in a coordinated fashion to ensure successful project outcomes.
Extreme Programming is successful because it stresses customer satisfaction, as opposed to delivering everything the customer could possibly want on some date far in the future. The emphasis is on delivering the software in increments that provide the most value to the customer first. Extreme Programming empowers developers to confidently respond to changing customer requirements, even late in the life cycle.
This course integrates LEAN principles, where applicable, with AGILE/XP. Lean is a business methodology, initially used to improve throughput in manufacturing, that is used in Adaptive Project Life Cycles to achieve more predictable delivery, greater efficiency, and a customer-centric mindset. Applying Lean principles to project management facilitates empowerment to project team members to provide better clarity, and delivers projects with an emphasis on delivering value to internal and external customers.
What will you learn?
In this course, students will learn the benefits of this approach and how XP emphasises teamwork. XP relies on a simple, yet effective environment that facilitates the formation of high performing teams. The team organises around the problem to solve it as efficiently as possible.
XP improves a software project in four ways:
- Emphasis on communication between the team and stakeholders
- Simplicity of methodology
- Timely feedback from stakeholders
- A safe and courageous environment within the team
This course includes 4 hours of training and 15 course videos. Below are the topics you will learn in this course:
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value Driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
Java is a general-purpose programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. Being that Java is an underlying technology and required by many applications and websites, you will find it in places like business applications, data centers, game consoles, utilities, desktop computers, laptops, smartphones, and more.
This online training course will cover various levels of Java Programming including beginner, intermediate and advanced. It covers a complete introduction to object-oriented programming as well as many other core Java features. This course is just as helpful for a beginner as it is for systems engineers, web application developers, mobile app developers, software engineers, and any other potential student with a technical background.
Whether you’re a web developer responsible for thousands of pages or a freelance web designer working on websites for local businesses, CSS is a very important skill to master. CSS or Cascading Style Sheets provides web developers and designers with the ability to create attractive web pages.
This course will show all levels of users an .
Key Learning Topics In This Course
Introduction to CSS3
Understanding of the CSS box model
Working with page layouts
Using colours and backgrounds
Working with lists and tables
Dynamic CSS3 properties
HTML is one of the main programming languages that power the internet. And once you master it, you can begin to create your own web content, whether it be simple websites or complex online applications. This online training course provides an in-depth look at the essentials of writing and editing HTML code.
It helps in focusing on the activities of coding that can help in enhancing the performance and scales of the web applications. The students will be introduced to ASP.NET MVC and will learn how to compare the applications with WebForms. This will assist the learners with various tools and technologies.
ASP.NET MVC web application gives you a strong, patterns-based approach to develop dynamic websites that empowers a perfect separation of concerns and that gives you full authority over markup for pleasant and agile creation. ASP.NET MVC incorporates numerous features that enable quick, TDD-friendly development for creating sophisticated applications that utilize the most recent web models and standards.
Who should take this course:
Students for the Microsoft Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications course are professional developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and ASP.NET to design and develop web solutions. Candidates should have a minimum of three to five years of experience developing Microsoft ASP.NET MVC–based solutions and knowledge of Microsoft Azure Web Apps.
Candidates should also have the following experience:
- Designing and developing web applications in an ASP.NET MVC model
- Planning and designing user interaction solutions based on business requirements
- Experience with the full software development life cycle of web applications
- Developing and deploying to multi-tier environments, including Azure
- Designing and developing asynchronous solutions
Key Learning Topics In This Course
- Design the application architecture
- Design the build and deployment architecture
- Design the User Experience
- Develop the User Experience
- Troubleshoot and Debug Web Application
- Design and Implement Security
Who this course is for?
Who should take this course?
Candidates should also have a thorough understanding of the following:
- Managing program flow and events
- Asynchronous programming
- Data validation and working with data collections including JQuery
- Handling errors and exceptions
- Arrays and collections
- Working with variables, operators, and expressions
- Working with prototypes and methods
- Decision and iteration statements
Key Learning Topics In This Course
- Creating document structure
- Writing code that interacts with UI controls
- Applying styles to HTML elements
- Implementing HTML5 APIs
- Establishing the scope of objects and variables
- Creating and implementing objects and methods
- Implementing program flow
- Raising and handling an event
- Implementing exception handling
- Implementing a callback
- Creating a web worker process
- Validating user input with HTML5 elements
- Consuming data
- Serialising, serialising, and transmitting data
- Stylising HTML text and box properties
- Creating a flexible content layout
- Creating an animated and adaptive UI
- Finding elements by using CSS selectors and JQuery
- Structuring a CSS file using CSS selectors
.NET is an integral part of many applications running on Windows and provides common functionality for those applications to run. For developers, the .NET Framework provides a comprehensive and consistent programming model for building applications that have visually stunning user experiences and seamless and secure communication.
Why Choose a Career in Web Development?
Web developers have two main career paths to choose from, depending on work style and level of experience. You might opt for a stable, salaried position, or enjoy more autonomy as an independent contractor.
Those who like working with a team and appreciate a stable source of income tend to be happier in a full-time position. You’ll work closely with other programmers and designers, learning from members of your team. Once you've proved to the senior management that you’re committed and reliable, you’ll almost certainly have room to grow.
If you're someone who enjoys the challenge of working with new clients and want the autonomy to select your own projects, you’ll almost certainly opt for the freelance route. You’ll be responsible for generating your own business. But you’ll have high job satisfaction when you succeed, as you set your own schedule and guide the course of each project without the red tape of a traditional corporate structure.
Whether you’re drawn to the freedom of freelance or the security of a 9-5, you have a long-term future with web development. Programming skills will always be in demand. Complement your coding prowess with a strong work ethic, and you’ll build a career that comes with high pay and even higher job satisfaction.
The responsibilities of a web developer usually extend beyond writing scripts. Your role could entail any or all of the following duties (in addition to the actual programming part).
- Client Meetings: You may need to meet face-to-face with customers to fully understand what they’re looking for, and communicate with them throughout the project - especially if you work for a small organisation or as a freelancer.
- Customer Research: If your company’s already completed extensive customer research and surveys, you may have to look at this data first-hand to understand the context before you start building out the project.
- Work With Other Teams: A company typically is going to be made up of UX designers, data analysts, project managers, and product designers. You will most likely end up working with all of these teams at some point to ensure the site is aesthetically appealing and collects the right user data.
- Quality Testing: Testing is a huge part of the development process. You’ll troubleshoot your own work, check for bugs, and run tests on multiple browsers and devices before your site or app goes live.
In summary a career is a web developer is enjoyable, interesting and highly lucrative, especially if you are driven and want to be involved in high visible projects.
Average Web Developer
Source: CW Jobs
Advantages of the Web Development Career Certification Bundle
Here’s What You’ll Get When You Sign Up
You will receive an email confirming your purchase together with login details for your course for which you will have 12 months online access.
Practice Tests & Quizzes
Career Train provides you with practice tests. In addition there are quizzes throughout the course for you to gauge how you are absorbing the information.
As well as Video lessons you will have the ability to download PDF documents for you to keep. These prove to be useful additions for your online learning experience and help with retention of information especially when focussing on a particular module.
Practice Live Labs (Not available for this bundle)
You are able to extend your IT skills and enhance your career prospects with our Practice Live Labs and exam preps. Practice Live Labs complement the theory training perfectly and are available on a selection of courses as an optional extra.
Everything in this Career Certification Bundle for just £149 (inc vat)
career Focused bundle
149 inc vat
Less than £11 per course average price!
Hear what our happy clients have to say.......
The training was very professional and easy to follow......Highly recommended!
My ambition is to become a senior IT Security Manager. Alex gave me genuine and honest advice about my career path and how to achieve my goals and I felt he genuinely cared about my success. I am currently working my way through the Cyber Security bundle which has so many advantages and is a very economical way to learn and get certified. I'm very pleased with my progress.